Friday 6 January 2012

My first blog

I don't know what I intend to achieve by blogging, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it and I hope any readers enjoy it. I hope to tell people whats happening in my life, but also to run through the history of my life. Obviously I'd like to sensationalise it. Add that to a dodgy memory and a bitter sweet look at life, it may be interesting.
Who am I, that I should sit and write about myself and expect people to be interested. Well I'll try and be objective. I was born in Manchester in 1952, only 5 years after the war and by the time my memory kicks in my Dad had joined the army, it's a bit sketchy and I'm sure my parents had divorced and I had been left with my Gran. My elder sister had stayed with my mother and she remembers being with a horrible man. Then for some strange reason, and how many times does this happen, they got back together.
I'm not going to do a life history right now, but will bring in experiences as I go along. I'll try and find a photo that helps you picture the story. There are some long periods that the camera never came out, but there you go. Yes I do use English in a slightly incorrect way, but my accent has been gleaned from all over the world. I'm going to find away of posting a photo of me, but please remember I'm vain and I'm the one choosing the pic's. I don't know I may show my ugly side.

No comments:

Post a Comment