Monday 17 December 2012

Post singing.

the last 2 chapters.

The last 2 chapters, they have been the one's people complain about.

Why did you finish it like that?

It's so sad, I wanted more.

I felt deflated!            

 These are the things that people told me after reading the book.

So, I need to tell you why it is so low key.
Firstly, I want to use the characters again, I have a story in my head. Deery comes back and is put in Long Kesh. It's in the period of 'Dirty Protest'. Also there were some interesting stuff going on at that time. I want Deery to be there.

I also wanted to keep the book 'REAL'. Sorry but that's the way it is. If you have read it you will know what I mean. I did not want a James Bond, surreal feel to it.
I wanted gritty, damp, cold, low tech realism.
So that's why Deery just walks away, or rides away.

I know that the Army will just look the other way when it suits them, they want Deery for another day. I also know that if they want to do you, they will. They did not do Deery, they want him to go back.

So I'm going to give you the last 2 chapters, you will be disappointed, you will think I've wasted your time.
I have not, thats what happened.           Tough.

Sunday night singing.

We got a text message tonight 'It's shite down here, get down soon'

So we made our way down and by the time we got there it was full. Chocker block.
It was just one of those nights when eveything was great. Full to the rafters, all the good singers in (well most) I'm glad I went.

Pictures.

I've got my computer a bit more sorted (bad English, but that's how we talk). It's taken a while but I now have picture manager so that means I can post some photo's.

Not all the pictures are on but enough.

( I've just had a look, and I need to make it clearer. What's what in the photo's )

So, Im going to post chapter 29 and 30.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment