Friday 29 November 2013

Face book post from November.


Here's a couple of posts off my facebook page. I'm too tired to write something. It's been a hard day.


So, I've cut my hair (the grey one) I've had Novembers bath, I've sprayed my back with Deep Heat, I've got my Long Johns on (the Nureyev one's, I've got a couple of socks down the front, just in case I'm in an accident) and I'm off to work. I greet every single one with a big smile, and welcome aboard. ...............It does their head in,......... 'Whats he on?',........ 'I don't know but I want some'........... Off Wed & Thurs........... Bring it on.




Time definitely goes faster when you have a job. I'm well into January 2014. You look at the clock, a cuppa tea and.............. your late. A quick fag, ,............. your late. I better go I clock on at 12, ............. whoops.



Off to bed, 1.05 am, just finished work.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment