Monday 25 November 2013

FB, posts.

So, when I'm writing for Facebook, I write differently.

Why? because when I write here I'm writing to people I don't know, but on Facebook I know (most) people. They know me, they know I'm a bit off the wall.

So what I'm going to do when I don't have much time is .............. I'll copy stuff off Facebook and drop it in here.

I'm not big on collecting FB friends, I know people with 5 or 6 hundred, me I like lest, not more. Twitter don't mention that, I need more than 140 characters.

So, this is what I posted today. ......... I'm off to work.
"
I've cut my hair (the grey one) I've had Novembers bath, I've sprayed my back with Deep Heat, I've got my Long Johns on (the Nureyev one's, I've got a couple of socks down the front, just in case I'm in an accident) and I'm off to work........... I greet every single one with a big smile, and welcome aboard. ...............It does their head in,......... 'Whats he on?',........ 'I don't know but I want some'........... Off Wed & Thurs........... Bring it on."

Monday, 25 Nov, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment