Friday 22 November 2013

Singing, ......... well. ?!!

Oh, what to write about?

I always feel as though I should write about something. 

Why, because 1/ I can look back and 2/ people read it. 

I do have a lot to say just this week. ..... I went singing in Scotland, not that anyone will see the recordings. It was rerecorded to hell, the whole 9 yards was recorded from start to finish.
But no, not a minute will be seen. 

Dave, who shall remain nameless, decided even before he's seen a minute said 'No, nowt good came off that'.

I'm from the other camp, post the lot. In a hundred years someone will want to study 3 very argumentative old men rowing about who did what wrong. 

He's said he's going to load it on a disk and send it. I'll post it, you'll find out why bands break up. 

So, I managed to go singing.

Yes and we had a good time, we did some songs, we crucified some songs and got drunk. I think we finished at about 4 in the morning.

 I Like to wear a hat.
 The morning after, full English breakfast. Apple and meat sausage, strange. But all the other stuff as well, beacon, egg, toast and lots more, lashings of tea. Then sit round and chat, then home.



The guitarist, we all like keyboard now. It's such an easy instrument by comparison.







 Breakfast being prepared, thank you Dave. I'll call him Dave but his real name is John Williamson.




I made Phil pose for this the next morning, once I found out that Dave was not going to post any of the stuff from the last night. Yes I know the music was bad, and ???? so .??
Just post it.

So enough about a failed mid-week sing song.
I had forgotten how much we argue, about everything, .... yes everything. ................ Still good friends though.

It did end up with a group hug, a long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, long,,,,,,,,,,,, long,,,,,,,,,,,, group hug.

Rap up the last few days.

So a quick rap up, I have not sent my apology  to one of my golf friends, yes, more guilt............... I heap it on myself.

I have not phoned my daughter for a long time.............. guilt.

I have not sorted out the spare bedrooms, ............ all the junk into the small one and new carpets down and a new bed in the big one. .............. guilt, .................guilt.  My grandson can then come, guilt.

I am working hard, I am .............. honest ....... getting better at work. It's been a struggle.

So I started work at 6.16 this morning, this means I got up at 5 am, it's now 11.30 pm so, clean my tooth and off to bed.

Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment