Wednesday 12 November 2014

Long time.

It'd been a long time coming. The good news is, I may be finishing work soon, or at least doing a lot less work. 
I've been asking the boss for a 3 day week for a while and he explained to me that as soon has he enough man power he will let me go on a short week. I've told him that I don't mind working Friday and Saturday night, so he was happy with that.

What I do find strange is .............. in the middle of a pretty hard recession he still can not get enough drivers in and people are leave in their droves. One driver was telling me that he had applied for a job stacking shelves at a small supermarket near to me. The money was better and it's a lot less stress than driving a 89 seater bus with standing passengers. ............... Yes I do know the feeling. 


Next door.

I've got next door up for sale, I'll be glad when it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment