Sunday 18 January 2015

A new life.

New Start.

I know, I know, I'm a lazy git.

I start the 3 day week this week. Well who would work 10 hours a day for 5 days if they did not have to?

I do need a work/lifestyle balance and a 3 day week is mine. Four days off every week (Yippee). It means I can get some golf in, write a bit, sort out other things in my life. Instead of coming home having started at 04.52, which means I have to get up at 03.52, which means (and I'm a night owl) I have to go to bed at some ............... some horrible hour, say 21.00`. 

Okay I'm not going to have much money, yes, I think I'll be able to afford to go skiing, yes I think I can afford to pay my golf fee's (currently about £700 P.A.). It's other things that will have to go. I'll worry about that at a later date.

I'll have more thinking time, yes, I need a lot of thinking time. I can study music, .......... paint, I do want to paint more. I've not painted since I moved into this house (from next door). I can stop making excuses about that one.
Talking about next door, it's still not been sold. It just sits there .... empty. I pay the bills, keep it clean, keep the outside tidy. Nothing. I know it's a bad time to be selling, so it stays empty. 

I'm going to have to go, singing tonight. At 19.45, .............. it's 19.37. 
Bye. Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment