Sunday 8 January 2012

Footy Fool.

Hi, I went into Newcastle yesterday afternoon. Newcastle United were playing Blackburn in the 3rd round of the FA cup. Blackburn had knocked Newcastle out of the Carling League Cup in a 4-3 thriller, so revenge was required if possible. We scored in the 95th minute to make it 2-1, that's when common sense went out of the window. I don't get like that very often, but we went round the Town having shorts and pints, not a good idea.
There is no rewind on life but don't you wish there was, just select day & delete. I probably would do it again. So I had a good lie-in this morning, the cats did not complain so I gave them their favourite food for a late breakfast ( half a tin of pilchards).
I'm having a go at learning 'The Cave', by Mumford & sons. The song is fast, so you have to be word perfect, it will take a few weeks.
Sunday's is a nice day for me, even when I'm back at work (we don't work on Monday's). It's the day we go singing at pub, which is a spit and sawdust sort of pub with good acoustics. Singers, guitars, Ukulele, mandolin, flute and Tim has a Appalachian dulcimer. We make merry and go home happy as a rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment