Wednesday 30 May 2012

Bloody adverts.

Bad days & good days.

You know when you have one of those days, you drop a penny and find a pound and then there is the exact opposite. Well I'm having the latter. It's a good job I don't have much to do. It started this morning I left the phone upstairs and missed two calls, two important calls. Then I switched on the computer and I'm getting a very annoying advert in the right hand side, I swept the computer with the virus checker, that did not solve it, so I've been doing all sorts of things and they are still there. It does not matter what site I go on, the ad wriggles away in the bottom corner. It started yesterday, I noticed that the blog had been hit loads of time from Russia (yes, don't smile if you loaded this on) so I stupidly clicked on the link. Why I don't know, but my computer instantly gave me warnings so I closed it down. Since then, advert, advert, advert.

New strings.

I snapped a string on the guitar (I should change them more often) on Sunday. So Monday I went down to Windows a famous musical instrument shop in Newcastle and bought some strings. A new make I've never heard of them before, I've had cheep ones and very expensive ones but these are something else. The sound is great, it makes the guitar sound really good. Pity about me missing notes.

Should I?

I got a call at 10.02, it was Dave the man who records my songs. Could I order a taxi to be at mine for 10.20. He leaves his car at my house and fly's from Newcastle, the car stands and I keep an eye on it.
This time as he climbed in to the taxi he pulled the keys out of his pocket and said 'Here, just in case you need to move it'. Now I don't have a car at the moment and the van stays at Mick's house.
Hmmmm, I wonder if I can resist the temptation, I am insured through the van and he did not say 'Don't drive it' did he.

 I'm a millionaire.

In cash I'm not rich, but in other area's of my life I'm very rich. I could do a list (sisters, friends) but the one area of my life I'm very rich is tea towels. Some where in my life we must have had no tea towels. When I moved in to this house I bought some tea towels, well I had nowt.
I'm one of these people who does not have a list when shopping, just randomly wandering around picking things up, yes need that, yes need that.
I've learnt not to go shopping when I'm hungry. Anyway every time I went down the isle with tea towels in I would pick a deal. 3 for this or 5 pack for that, and the last time there was a deal, a bale of 10 tea towels for £? (can't remember) any way I got one and found I could not get the little blighters in the draw when I got home. Now when someones setting up home 'Do you need any tea towels?, here have a few of these'.


Invited.

I've never posted this blog on Facebook, but have hand chosen about 10 people to read it by sending them the link in private messages. It's not a secret, but there are some FB friends I don't really want to be reading it. Like I say it's not a secret and hopefully I won't upset anyone (except you Elton), but please don't put it on my home page on FB. I will carry on sending a link to Twitter, but it does make me look boring on Twitter, every post is a link to this. I can't seem to handle 140 letters.


Just thought I show you this, I'm loading up with nicotine before I have to go in to a wedding. Someones given me salt, I'm about to pop. That is not a tan, I live in the North, we don't get sun. Salt.

More babbling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment