Sunday 20 May 2012

First day back.

Back to work.

I've been off, well I have not been out in the van for 10 months, but a big job came in for Saturday which Mick would not be able to finish in 1 day so I went back. It was a big job and I ended up going up the full extent of the ladders. I had no nerves, so I'm either stupid or very brave. I'm thinking stupid myself.
I was pleased with my stamina it was a three story building and we were on the go up and down for 5 hours flat out. At the end of it I felt good, so all the golf has come in handy.

Chelsea.

Chelsea has just won the Champions League, if Newcastle had got the 4th place I would have been cheering on the Germans but we ended up in 5th place so I had my fingers crossed for Chelsea. Well done. Now I've got weeks to wait for the European Championship to start and the Olympics, for Olympics read badminton. I love the red button for the Olympics, you get to watch sports that are not mainline.

Blue Tits & then bed.

The blue tit is going flat out, every 3-4 minutes in and out. He only stays in for 3 seconds and then he's off again. I'll need to cut the grass soon and the mower is in the shed? What to do.
I also need to post a photo of the new hat (from New York) it's the best yet.

Nigh Night. I can't be arsed editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment