Tuesday 19 June 2012

Just recovering.

I went to a party on Saturday, and then out singing on Sunday and I'm just recovering today. It takes a little longer to burn the candle at both ends now.

Doubting Paul.

I'm having my doubts about LULU's figures. The book is on sale in most English speaking parts of the world, and no I don't promote the book but you would think there was a certain lunatic fringe that would buy. Today one of my Fathers ex-wives came to stay with my sister and we went for something to eat. When we had sat down with a drink she pulled out a copy of the book for me to sign.
Because the sales are so low I know how many I have bought and I know people who have bought direct off Amazon and then asked me to sign, the figures don't add up. This makes me wonder?

When I don't have much to say I run for and old photo, here's me with my tongue out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment