Tuesday 5 June 2012

Soused.

It's nowt to be proud of, but we've all done it. To much to drink.
We had been singing in the Cumby, and the fiddle player and the Dulcimer player and me just fancied just a bit more so we bummed a lift to mine.
It ended up with us still singing till 4 in the morn and the dawn sent us to bed. We did manage to record some stuff, but it's a bit rough.
I was playing golf at 9 so had to be up at 7.45 and my voice had completely gone, nowt. The golfers thought it was great, quiet Paul, never been known. We got beat, no sorry, thrashed.
But I am standing 3rd in the 'Old farts', sorry the seniors league at the moment (160 players).

I cut the grass today.

The only reason I'm telling you that is because the Blue Tits went mad, very fierce for little birds. The babies kept very quite, not a peep.

We British.

Sometimes, just sometimes we do something very special, and this weekend was one of those times.
The Queens diamond jubilee celebrations has been fantastic, she must be exhausted. There are people in this world who, because of their demure or station command special respect, The Dalia Lama is one of those people, I hang on his every word and The Queen has this effect. You do get a shock at how small she is when you stand near her.
I do feel that there will be bad news about Prince Phillip, just a premonition.


I had a quick look at the play, it's good, why did I stop writing???
It's Tuesday, so off to see Malcolm. Can't be arsed to edit.


 This is from 1988, notice Gordon Brown.

No that Gordon Brown, he never spent a penny more than he had too, we played for tea @ 9 pence a cup. Yes the big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment