Friday 1 June 2012

Lurking, in the corner.

I'm a Grandad.

I've just been down the garden and listened and I can hear birds twittering in the box. I think (by the sound) I have 4-5 new Blue Tits.

It's there in the corner of my mind.

I know I should be getting on with it, I even enjoy it when I do......what?
The play, yes I'm writing a play. I even have the two actors, well ones an actress ready, the story is in my head. I want to showcase it in the top room in the Cumby. All I have to do is write it, but just like my mail lying at the bottom of the stairs I cant get myself going. I used to write the book very late at night when everyone else was asleep, that's why it took so long. I was easily distracted, that's the problem with having the Internet. You want to find out how much a gallon of petrol was in 1972, zip 'Peterol prices 1972' enter. Which would lead to some article on 'Was Denise Healey drunk in the House of Commons?' which would lead to 'Wanna see my Grandmother naked?' 3 hours gone.
Anyway the play, it's all on telephone, they just speak to other people. Two actors each have their side of the stage, the lights come up on the man. He then talks to his friend, and then when he hangs up the lights go down his side and the woman's lights come on and she talks to her friends.
It paints a picture of two people meeting, getting together, settling down, the boring bit in the middle (that's where you are now, it's the good bit really) and then the cracks start to appear, and the eventual break-up.

OOh yes I'm cynical little me. Write about what you know, it's a well worn saying but true. I'll start tomorrow, or the next day.

Did they?

Did they go to the moon? In the early days of the Internet you could plug in this question and there was hundreds of pages posted. Everyone had a theory, and they point to this photo and that speech, they must have mulled it over much more than me, I am just a sceptic who wondered.
Now all these sites have disappeared by the magic of the CIA or some other organisation (the helicopter will be over my house soon) and new ones have been posted explaining, just like Squealer in Animal Farm
as he hops from leg to leg, that the reason for this photo was this and the reason for that photo was that. All very plausible if your not a sceptic, which I am.
So I once wrote to Hubble Space telescope people. 'You have a telescope big enough to see millions of millions of light years, could you just swing it round for ten minutes and take some pictures of the moon, the bit where you landed?'
I got a message back 'Our computer can not read your message because of your program' I was using Windows.
It would have helped if they had taken a camera up that was just a bit better than a home made shoe box with a hole in the front.
So after many minutes of considering this, this is what this little sceptic has come up with.

I think that the timetable that had been set down by JFK, was to tight. 'We will walk on the moon before 1970', so they faked the first landing. I'm sure they went but not the first time.
Now after over 40 years you would think someone would have cracked and told, so that's what makes me think I may be wrong. But, why when they do show pictures of landing sites and abandoned vehicles on the moon they don't show the first landing site, the most important?
One day it will come out and every one will ignore it, just as if some one came out and said 'I'm the new Messiah'

Just forget this article, it's not important.

http://youtu.be/H8ZzFemBUJQ        but you could click here.


My English.

It's been pointed out that my English is not very good, I know that.
I'm like a driver who knows how to drive but when they lift the bonnet they don't know what all the bits and bobs do. Well that's me and English, it may as well be Greek.
Try reading it and not marking it for spelling or grammar. xx

I'll do Military Prison soon, it was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment