Thursday 26 July 2012

All quiet on the .....

Book to TV script.

That's what I'm doing, all hours.
It's good fun but I'm pushing myself because there is a deadline. I wish I had had deadlines before, it clears the mind.

Tuesdays.

I went to see Malcolm on Tuesday at the pub. We've been going out for about 10 years now, before that it was just as and when.
It was his birthday (I don't do cards) and his wife was with him, they had been for a meal. Anyway, she's read the book and it's the first time she's seen me since.
She loved it. I loved her loving it.  We dissected the characters and the plot and the finish. Poor Malcolm.


Just a quick call.

No much else happening except sister No 1 phoned. She has a timer because she can phone for free for 59 minutes. This means she talks for 58 minutes flat out, my diet is shite, my love life is shite, my habits are sh..... you get the picture. Anyway, she wants to take me to Rome in October. I do have some good sisters, no they're all good, just too many.

I'm going to do a few more hours on the book.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment