Sunday 29 July 2012

Plodding along.

A good night was had by all.

Me and the golf partner go into Ponteland on Friday's. It's the same people in the same bar but there is something nice about that. You get to know people and they get to know you.

Well we had a great time, the band was top notch. The singer was very bluesy.

There is a good mix of men to women, all of a certain age. First of all we started talking to 3 of the most attractive, they were witty and charming. They did spell it out that they were not available and we told them 'that's fine, we're not hitting on them'. As the night drew to a close two more 'Girls' were next to us and we ended up chatting to them.

They invited us to a party which was going on a few doors down the street above a Cafe. It ended up with Richard buying champagne (not my cup of tea, I drank Guinness). Richard does not remember getting home, he swapped telephone numbers with one of the girls. The one I was chatting up said her life was a little bit complicated, best left alone.

I dropped Richard off in a taxi about 2.30 and he phoned me the next day to find if he had done anything wrong. I did not tell him, he would blush.

Feed back.

Malcolm's wife has just finished my book 'I could not put it down, brilliant' she said. Just what I need to hear.
And just today, sister number 4 has just sent me a message on Facebook, she loved it. Yes.......

I'm really putting the hours in at the moment, converting it to a screen play. I'm up to chapter 10 out of 30, so not bad.

Olympics.

Well the home advantage does not seem to working, we have not got a medal yet.

I recorded the opening on TEVO, one touch recording. 'LIVE EVENT, DO YOU WANT 1 EXTRA HOUR', it cost nowt so I pressed yes. I watched it today, half way through it stopped.
I've been looking to see if it's repeated, no.

The car.

Sister number 2 is back tomorrow, she's been to Kos (Greece) with Sister 3 and her kids. So I had to give her car back. Boo Hoo.
I will get one soon, but I do have the van, it's not the same.

Re-launched the song.

Dave Mullen has re-launched the song 'Still drifting'. We call it the Da Da song. So I'll post a link.



It looks as though I'm on the glory stroke.

Good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment