Wednesday 4 July 2012

Lazy boy.

I have not been lazy.

It's a long time since I last posted, but, but.... I've been busy.

Yes I started back to work, not full time, but I did a full day on Friday and Saturday and we don't work Sunday or Monday and I did all the work on Tuesday.

Mick likes to go on a yearly trip to Whitby with the club. I'm happy with that.
I did go one year but it's not really my thing.

They start drinking as soon as they get on the bus at nine in the morning and have to stop the bus at about ten fifteen so they can all have a piss, then some how get to Whitby without stopping again. Then they start the proper drinking. This goes on all day. They have fish and chips, each man swearing how good their fish and chips was better than the last.

Then at about six o'clock at night they get on the bus and drink their way home. The bus has to stop many times on the way home. Then when they arrive back at the club it's un-manly not to have more beer.
Mick loves it. He's busy tomorrow, tough.

Golf.


My golf's good at the moment. We go out as a four ball, two on each team and it's close. We fight all the way. I'm loving it.
I'm playing tomorrow, while Mick does the work. Such is life.


This is an interesting snap. It's in Northern Ireland 1971 and the sandbag wall behind was built by us.
When we go the bus depot in the Short Strand, Belfast. Our hut had a sandbag wall round it, but it was only 5 foot high. This meant it only went to about where our ankles would be in a blast. So we ripped it down and built that around ourselves. 110 tons of sand and about 8 weeks work, it was five feet thick at the bottom.


I like this one. It's me and Bobby on holiday.
You get 10 minutes instruction and they take you down to 5 mtrs and then the next day they let you go down to 12 mtrs, that is a lot of water above you.
We are talking about the size of our dick's here.

Good night.






No comments:

Post a Comment