Wednesday 1 August 2012

Sorry.

I'm sorry.

Why should I be sorry, because I'm a daily, well at least 4 a week blogger and I don't have the time right now.
I follow Nancy, she's a once every ten day blogger and when I comes out it's perfect. Well written, beautiful diction, considered, intelligent and it's worth waiting for.
Me I sit down and write the first thing that comes into my head.

But you all know, that's what you get off me, but it's daily. And that's the problem, I'm going through a busy patch.

I'm writing about 4-5 hours a day on the script (what a waste of time), I'm playing golf as much as possible, I'm drinking and singing when ever I can plus I can waste time like no one else.
Yes if it was Olympian sport I would get a gold and the bronze (I'd be to lazy to pick up the silver).


So what I'm trying to say is.........it will be erratic until the dark nights come in, and then it will be 'when I can'.

I played golf with a lady friend this week, we had a great time. She's had loads of lessons and she's worked hard on her swing. I told her I was good at analysing swings. So we played a few holes and I told her this and that, she was delighted. I made it sound so simple.
She had her best round ever. (No we don't have sex). Too complicated.

More.

I'll add some more photo's soon, it bulks out the blog. I'm to busy tonight.

Olympics.

I'm enjoying the Olympics but we don't seem to be getting home advantage.
It's about this time we start saying, it's not the winning that counts it's the taking part. It would be nice though if we could win something.

You have to admit, people all around the world are watching and saying to themselves. One day I'll visit England.
Who would not want to come here and have a look. I think we'll get our money back over the next 30-40 years.
I would like the Olympics to be in Athens every 4 years and have done with all the new stadiums all over the world. It just seems like a waste of energy.

Good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment