Monday 30 July 2012

What a night.

Sunday at the Cumby.

I'm going through a purple patch as far a singing goes.

Sunday's is singing night, and just lately the big boys have not been coming. That's fine with us.
I need to take the movie camera down with me, just to show you what a good time we have.

It does not really come across on the video camera, it's got a small built in mike, you have to be there.
Just recently people have been coming up to me at the end of the night telling me what a good time they have had, it makes it all worth while.

I was getting ready tonight but also watching the re-play of the Grand Prix and I could not find my Mandolin, I looked here I looked there, no mando.

The last person I saw playing it was Phil so I phoned him. No answer, ring again, no answer. Either some one has broken into my house and stole just the mando or Phil has 'Borrowed it'. I played guitar all night, that's fine.

I'm still working.

I'm still working on the book to script, flat out. When I say flat out I mean 'in my own time' but I did 5 hours yesterday.
None today and not much tomorrow, so..... I'm playing golf at City ground, with a 'Lady'.
Life is good (I'm easily pleased).

I'm going to do a couple of hours tonight on the script.

I went to a well know shop today for new sheets, they do a bit of this a bit of that. My Sister No 2 said they do great sheets, they were piss poor. So bought new shoes and a new hat (trilby).

Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment