Tuesday 18 September 2012

On the up.

Good year.

It's been a good year for holidays, I've been to Cornwall 3 times, skiing in France and New York, New York ( there is a New York just about 7 miles from here).

Richard, my golf partner have decided to have one more trip, so were going to Spain for a bit of sun.

Not that I'll be on the beach, I'm not a sun worshipper and my arse is so white I'd have to spend a week in a sun tube just to look off white. No were going for the gals. We're I hoping now the school holidays have finished there will be an influx of good time girls. Sad but true. A couple of old men looking for a couple of old women, it's worth a try.

Footy.

We played Everton tonight, they have been playing well and Newcastle have not really got back off their holidays.
The first half Everton should have been 3 up but we were lucky and only went in 1 down. But the second half was great, Everton were unlucky twice more (maybe more) but we managed to get a 2-2 draw.

It makes life worth living.        Poor Everton.


Script.

It's a good job I've been burning the midnight oil over the script. The BBC have now set the date for submissions as 26th Sept and they only take scripts 3 times a year and the next one is spring.
I'm nearly ready. I've written the synopsis twice and still don't like it.

I'm off to do a couple of hours on it.
Good Night.





No comments:

Post a Comment