Wednesday 19 September 2012

Low ethics.

Cheap flights.

Cheap flights my arse. I've never flown Ryan Air before, but when I booked my holiday 2 days ago Ryan Air was part of the package.

I'm thinking, what can they do to me in 3 hours?  I don't mind paying for a piss. I've read all about printing my own documents or they charge me 60Euros per ticket. I've read that unless I can climb on the plane without a their step ladder I have to pay more. They've very cleverly let me have 2 x 15k bags and you can bet your life if I take just one at 18kilo they will charge me £60.

Anyway, I got an email this morning off Ryan Air, it looks like I have booked twice... NO, the travel company did not take for 2 lots of hotel money, the transfer (bus) did not charge me twice, I did not purchase 2 lots of insurance. But Ryan Air have charged me twice.

I phoned them, I had a cup of tea, a couple of cigarettes ready and all my details.

You are in a queue, (not surprised), you will be answered shortly, (I'm ready).

'We have refunded you already'...........Oh,................Thank you.
I phoned my card people, no refund.

'Yes Sir we have refunded you'.................No you haven't............'It takes time, Sir'............Well how come it goes out of the bank in ten seconds?................

I'm watching, I have 2 weeks before I fly. No refund after that.

Head in the sand.

I'm self employed, and once a year I have to send my bits of paper to the accountant. My year finishes 30 march, by the time I've got the banks statments in for that month I could have my books in by early April.

It sits there waiting to be done, every year I promise myself, yest just get it done, go on do it. ........ I don't.

I'll do anything else, anything. It sits there looking at me, waving flags at me, No I ignore it, it will go away, anyway I have loads to do much more important. Like sweep the yard, polish my shoes, anything. It's looking at me now, I'll just hoover the back bedroom, again.

Oh no, ....

Some one said the other day, only 100 days to Christmas.     Again, we had one last year.

I hate it, I mean really hate it. I buy shite for people who don't want shite. I get things I don't want.

It's nice for people who like it, but for every 1 who says 'I love it' I know 30 who like me cant be arsed with it.

Good night, Ol Grumpy.



No comments:

Post a Comment