Friday 5 October 2012

Much faster, better? Well.

Passed my bed time.

It's passed my bedtime, but feel as thought I should write something.

Now I'm back at work, and It's picked up big time. We're booked up until Tuesday afternoon, this does not sound a lot but it is about 3 years since we've had more than one days work on the books.

I was once talking to a builder, we were having a pint at the Cumberland Arms and he said how much work have you got on and I told him we had 2 jobs the next day, about 3 hours work. He laughed, he was booked up for nine months and he was worried what he would after that.

So to have 2 and a half full days work we are happy, and the phones ringing again.

I did play golf today, Mick did all the work but he was finished at 4.30 and he called round for a cup of tea. Back to the golf, I'm playing better now than I have for many years, my group want to pull my handicap and I'm happy with that.

I've found the lead.

I've found the lead that gets photo's off the phone into the computer, so when I can be bothered I'll post some pic's.

Also I took my better phone ( it went belly up on the skiing holiday ) out of the draw today and switched it on and it's working, so any future photo's should be better.

Ticket.

I don't have a ticket to every match (Newcastle United) but I do have the Manchester match ticket on Sunday. I'm from Manchester but I support Newcastle ( I've been here a while, 1975ish) so the game is special to me. We beat them last year  3-0, they did not like this so it will be blood on the ground this Sunday. I love it.


Getting better.

It's taken me 14 minutes to write this, when I started it would have taken me more than an hour, so I'm getting better.

Off to bed, good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment