Sunday 11 November 2012

A little bit of news (not a lot).

Computer.

It's not back yet. The computer repairer is a bit laid back for my liking.. We talked a length about what I wanted he gave me a price and gave him the computer. I went in after two days and the computer was open on the test bed.
H e had not even ordered the part.

I can have it back by next Wednesday  (he shrugs). Crap. I'm writing on my sisters laptop, not my favourite.

Busy Sunday.

Tomorrows going to busy.

Golf at 9, we should be off the course for about 12.30. Then a pre-match lunch from 1.30 and then off to the match. Newcastle v West Ham. It will be interesting because we sold Carol to Liverpool last 2 seasons ago and now he plays for West Ham, plus they have our old Captain Nolan. Both dangerous.

Then after the match I'll be off singing till late.

The Cat woman.

We had another date on Thursday. It was good fun, but I'm still very cagey. I feel a bit sorry for her, but that's the way it is.

We have made a date for next Thursday.

The book.

I've pre-loaded the book onto draft, because I knew the computer would be away ( not this long though) so it's easy for me to just publish a chapter at a time.

So I'll publish chapter 16 on the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment