Tuesday 13 November 2012

The Computer.

It's not back yet, I know I was told Wednesday but I thought it was one of those 'It may take 4 days to deliver' messages and it come the next day.

I'm using my sisters laptop, it seem fine but..........

All around the world.

I'm supprised and delighted by the last 2 days of readers. Taiwan? Australia? Brazil? yes I've had readers from these places in the last 2 days, wow.

Warning!!!!!!! do not use me to learn English, you could use me to learn how not to write English , but for good English, no.

The internet is a fantastic place.

The Adele song.

'Someone like you'. I've sang it in a few places now and it goes down great. It's a great song. People get a shock when I start the song, they are used to a beautiful clear voice singing in perfect time with a piano behind.

What they get is an old man with a grizzly voice on a guitar, rasping out the song. But as they listen they start to like it. They join in on the chorus. At the end they clap like mad, I love it.

I sang it on Sunday and afterwards I was at the bar getting a drink. A small redheaded lady was behind me in the queue.
'What a great voice'.
Thats what I've been working towards for all these years.
Why don't I do more? Simple I'm doing other things.

Back to school?

I registered an interest in the fine arts degree at Newcastle University. Well it's their open day on the 6th December and I've got an invite.

I spoke to my work partner about me going on the course. It would mean I would be away for 3 years.
He has recently done all the work for a year on his own anyway (I broke my heel and it took forever to repair).

'Fine, just go way and enjoy yourself, I'll manage'.    'I could work on Saterdays' I said.  'It will be okay', he insisted.

I'll go along and have a look, but they want people to start in January, I want to start in September ( like normal students). I'll be 61 in February.

I'm off and don't have time to edit, I'll look later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment