Sunday 16 December 2012

Drunken prattle.

Play Boy.

I live like a playboy, golf, skiing, drinking, singing and football.

And (never start a sentence with And )         I feel guilty, yes guilty. Why? I don't know but I do. Lets put that to bed. Goodnight.

The Match.

I was at the match today, Newcastle v Manchester City. ........       Before the match kicked off I was thinking......Men v boys. And I was right, we got hammered. 1-3.
But (never start a sentence with But ) we played well, we had the most shots on goal, we most of the play. .................But ( never, start........ I know I've already told you ) we lost.

We are getting close to the bottom of the table, bad news. This time last year we were flying. But ( I may have mentioned............. ) we are playing well, we're just not winning.

I'll start to panic when we have been demoted to the second division. So in in 2 years.

The Sister.

Number 2 and GP (golf partner) like being with one another.
I know they are suited, I know them both.
But ( never........... sorry)......... but they don't, so I have to let them find out, on their own.


You may find this blog a bit incoherent and yes it is, but I'm a bit, ..............  no quite a lot, inebriated. It's Saturday, all weekend off..................

Good night, off to bed. I do have lots more to tell, but...........

No comments:

Post a Comment