Thursday 6 December 2012

We're not good in snow.

Snow.

I'm snowed off today. Good job we did not have much to do. We can easily catch up later in the week.
If it thaws.

Last night on the way home all of Newcastle was gridlocked. Mick lives on the other side of town (more or less) and normally takes about 9 minutes in rush hour and about 7 minutes in the quiet . Last night it took me over and hour and forty five minutes to get home. Pulling of the main drag and down a back lane for a piss.

It's cat woman night.

Thursday is Cat Woman night, and it also falls on the night we play (Newcastle United) in Europe. She of course talks all through the match, I nod my head and watch the TV.

Fine Arts.

I went to the Fine arts open day.

The first lady I spoke to said I would have to do the foundation course. To improve my 'Potfolio'. I then went to a lecture on the course, they showed us all the workshops and equipment. While I walking round I got talking to staff.
Just apply they said, we take on people not exam results. So I'm going to have a go. If not I'll do the foundation course.  


The Book.

Only 5 chapters left, it's getting down to the nitty gritty. Is anyone following it? peter2020@blueyonder.co.uk gets you through to me.

I had a choice, do I have a big chase, the IRA and the army both chasing me?
Read the last few chapters.
Most of my friends, when they had finished the book said   'Did that really happen?'

I told them the truth, I was Court Marshaled out of the Army in 1972, what do you think?

Off to do some work. Good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment