Monday 14 January 2013

Life's complicated.

Phone.

Wow, it way to complicated. It's like a 24" tv anyway. I had not activated the thing. I wanted to make sure I knew at least how to answer the damn thing before I did that.

Some time in the middle of the night EE (orange) upgraded the phone, so my old phone went off and my new phone kicked in.
I'm upstairs getting a wash this morning and I heard some music downstairs. I don't do music on a Sunday. It's quiet time, but I hear music downstairs. It's the new phone ringing (some shit tune), what do I press, I still don't know.

I need to divert the phone regularly, I play golf Mick answers the phone. I started to look for call divert. I looked everywhere, app's, settings and even some stupid places. No I could not find it.

I went on the net and found 'How to, Samsung s3' ............. yes this should help. It may as well have been written in Polish.

I've sorted it now, but the instructions are not very clear.

Skiing.

We go skiing on Saturday, flying from Newcastle at about 9.30 in the morning. Sarah will make me get to the airport at about 5.30 in the morning. She's a bit of a panic attack sort of person. I only live 4 miles from the airport and prefer to roll up with just enough time to get through security and have a fag (cigarette). I like to get on the plane last, so It's me knocking everyone heads with my bags. Sarah likes to be on first and sit for half and hour with people stuffing their arses in her face.

We've been to Flane before, great slopes but not a really good night life. So we're going to take loads of food in our bags this time, last time the shops were crazy prices (£5.50 for a jar of jam).

Cat Woman.

I think it's over.

We had a break for the Christmas period. The first Thursday after I did not hear from her and was pleased just to stay in, but the second week I sent her a text 'Where are we meeting?' she sent back a text that I could not put on here. Reading between the lines she sounded drunk and miffed. That's fine, it was always going to be short and sweet, and that's what it was. No tears here.

The tenant.

I own the house next door and it's a regular income. It's helped pay the bills while this recession has been on. The tenant came round the other day and told me she was moving out. She wants her child to go to a better school. That's a good reason for moving, the catchment area for this house could be called 'Difficult'. She has a friend who would like to move in but I told her no. I could rent this house out anytime.
So I think I'm going to sell it. I'll have to pay capital gains tax on the profit but for once in my life I'll have a big chunk of cash in the bank.

I know I'll squander the money, it one of the reasons I always put the cash back into property. I'm at that age where I may as well enjoy the money before I hang up my boots. In this country if you need long term care they sell your property first and use that money before you get it free. 

Snow.

The forecast is for snow tomorrow, tomorrow is golf day. I hope they are wrong. They do over state the case quite a lot. We finish golf at about 1.30. So ................ here's hoping.

Off to bed, good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment