Thursday 10 January 2013

Grumpy's the name.

The phone.

Sorry to bleat on about this phone. It came today and it's like a small tv. I've not managed to activate the new sim (small) card. Mostly because I have to go to a phone shop to transfer all my numbers over to the new phone. I can't be arsed.

Funeral.

Tomorrow is the funeral of one my friends, not a close friend but I've known him a long time. We are all meeting in his favourite pub afterwards for a wake. I been to some good wakes, it's said that people meet about 15% of the partners at weddings or funerals.

Cat woman.

That brings me onto Cat Woman. We meet on Thursdays and because of the Christmas and New Year I said I would see her after the New Year, she was fine. The first Thursday I did not get in touch (nor did she) so tomorrow is the next Thursday. She text me just before midnight 'I have your book, do you want it back?' I replied 'Where shall we meet?'. I've now had 3 messages off her which are a bit cryptic, not quite sure what she wants but I'm not having a long TEXT conversation, not when I have unlimited minutes on my phone. Also I'll be a bit (pissed) tipsy off the wake. I can wait for the book.

Now you know why I call myself Grumpy.


Uni application.

It's a lot harder than you think, I spent about 4 hours today filling in the application form (on-line) there is quite a lot in it, with millions of instructions. You have to get a red tick next to each category.

The bit where it says what school did you finish in? will not work. The school has changed it's name and it will not except anything. I tried putting in names of schools that I just found on the web ......... NOT KNOWN ...........
so I'm stuck on that question. You can not submit the application without having all red ticks.

I'll have another go, but not tomorrow.

Golf tomorrow, so off to bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment