Friday 1 February 2013

Friday night.

It's been busy.

It's been a funny week and that's why I have not sat down and written anything.

On Wednesday Phil the guitarist came round, he's a night owl. I go to bed late but he's worse. I managed to get him into bed for 2.30, I was playing golf at 9.15 and have to leave here with 30 minutes before tee off.

Tuesday night is Malco0mbs night, but the football was on as well. We won our first match in 6 games and we're languishing near the bottom of the table so we needed a win. We play Chelsea tomorrow at home (I've got my ticket) 3.00pm kick off.

Sunday was singers night, I did not feel like going down but had a great time when I got there. The rest of the band did not go, they went to Seaton Sluice (yes it does sound like a toilet but it's a nice town on the coast) no room in the car for me. But a load of musicians turned up at the Cumberland Arms who have not been for a while so a good night was had.

Monday I stopped in and played with my remote control, that is not a euphemism for anything, I watched the TV.

Friday night.

It's Friday night and we pop in to the Chilli for a pint after work. Cat Woman was there, she had been waiting.

She had a copy of the book and wanted to return it.

Her  "So do you want to start going out again?' ................................ Me 'Could do' .................................
'Ok just let me know ............................  I wont hold my breath' ............................. 'Ok but not for a while, maybe'

I should have just said no. I'm weak. I also like to keep my options open (typical man). 


Speeding.
Just before Christmas I got caught in a speed trap. It was set up on the way out of town, the built up area was way back but it was still a 30pmh limit. No excuses I was doing 38.

Anyway they have this new thing. You can pay the fine (60 pounds plus pounds20 costs) or you can do a lecture, this involves 4 hours in the class room. I'm doing the lecture. It's 84 pounds but you don't get the 3 points on your licence.               (The pound sign on my key board is showing #, it works for dollar $$$$)?

So I'm going in on the 20 Feb for four hours. That will teach me.

I'm off out tonight with my golf partner, have you noticed how I never give their names away. They don't want to be mentioned in a Blog.

One interesting thing, while I was away skiing, Golf Partner went out with my sister (Number 2). They had a Sunday lunch and went to the pictures (movies) to see a film. I found that interesting.

Tenant.
She moves out this week, I've had my last rent off her, so I'm going to sell the house and spend the money.

I will try to write more.


                                                 This is the front cover of the book.



No comments:

Post a Comment