Thursday 21 March 2013

Mum & Dad.

Only Bloggers read bloggers.

It a theory. Who reads this. I get readers from America, Russia, Germany, Sweden. I think it's other bloggers.

I'll write anyway. I've been illiterate for most of my life and wanted to write a book so I sat down and (roughly) taught myself to write. I had no reason to learn before.

I'm thinking of posting the book whole on one page so people don't have to go though all the back copies to read the book, I don't know it's nice to be read. I only ever sold 65 copies to friends. A lot of the loved it.

It's the same with the singing, some people love it some can't stand it. I can handle that.

Tomorrow.

I know the golf course will be closed tomorrow, it's so wet. So I can get on with decorating next door. Which means i don't have to get to bed real soon tonight.

We have been working a 4 day week now for about 2 years, it's not worth going out 5 days to do 3 days work, so we spread it out over 4 days. If something comes in we can always do it that day so there is no build up of work.


Mum & Dad.



I think this photo is interesting. It's my Mother and Father in about 1958 but I'm not sure about this. My Father is just a corporal at the time so it would be early, he was a sergeant most of my life.

My Mother would change her the colour of her hair quite regular. I think she had most colours in her lifetime.
They are both about 29-30 years old here. My Mother was 6 months older than my Dad.

Still, I like it. My Mother died at 41 from a brain hemorrhage, she just dropped down and was gone. I was 17 but my sister (Number 2) was only 12. It's Number 2's birthday on Saturday, I better put a card in the post.


I'm going to try and post the book now (on here).  Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment