Friday 26 April 2013

The continuing story. ..................

My first viewing.

The house went onto the rent website sometime yesterday and as I was coming off the golf course ( lost by 1 shot, but I did not mind because Richard won) the phone started to ring.
By the time I had changed and made it to the bar the phone had gone about 5 times.

Anyway a young couple wanted to see the house and they loved it. They seemed very nice, both have jobs and they said they would keep the garden tidy. That's a biggy for me, I don't want to end up doing it for them, where would it end? me cleaning there bath?

About half an hour after they left a couple of boys were sat outside the house as I walked between the houses, moving my last few things. They asked if they could have a look and I said yes. They were in the army and were hoping to get out of army barracks. Well I'll see if they want it before I worry about that one.

Golf.

Yes Richard won today, which is good. He plays well enough until the last few holes and then loses the plot, not today though. Fred had the lead then it passed to Richard then me then Fred, ending up with Richard coming though on the last hole, it was the closest game for a long while.

Richard and me are playing in a match at Morpeth ( about 15 miles north of Newcastle) on Monday, it should be good.

My daughter.

She phoned me tonight, I knew straight away that it was not just to chat about small talk. She having trouble at home, well what can you say? I told her to talk straight with him.

But it maybe over, I don't know, he's a nice man. I'm not in favour of staying in a relationship that's not working but I don't think you should walk out at the first sign of trouble.

What do I know? I know I'm happier on my own even if it means being at bit lonely some times. Believe me it's not that often.

Off to bed, good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment