Wednesday 1 May 2013

A late night waffle.


All tits up.

You know when everything is going wrong and you try a little harder. And it goes wrong even more?
Well that's what's happening to me now, I could drop a pound and bend down and find a penny.

I know from experience that it will end, it make take 478 years but it will end.

There are still some good things going for me, I'm still breathing, my sister is still giving me things even though my house is full (to the top), she does not read this .......  so no hope of her stopping.

She has given me a fridge this week. I left my old fridge next door, well I can't get it out.

I bought the houses off my sister about 10 years ago. They were part of my pension plan, I thought that 2 houses would be better that putting into a pension plan which would died when I did.

Anyway, when I split from my wife (it was her house before I met her) one of the houses became empty, so I moved in, sounds good. My sister had put a fridge under the stairs, but in the kitchen ( I may need a photo for this). Then she built a new kitchen near the door that goes under the stairs. Then, yes then she had a wall mounted gas boiler put on the wall. At this point I had no chance of getting the fridge out.

The fridge has been great, never causing any problems, but, ........... but, it could do.

The fridge is now about 12 years old, could be more, yes it is more. To get it out from the cupboard under the stairs it would mean you have to remove the boiler on the wall, or take out the kitchen cupboards near the door. Does this make sense?

Well the new tenants move in on Friday and I have told them 'The fridge stays'. I think they are happy with that because they may not have a fridge. They are new starters, they may have nothing, in which case I'll off load all my crap on them. I'll keep you informed.

Cat Woman.

Anyone who's been reading this for a while will remember Cat Woman. It's a woman I met at the back end of last year. Nice looking, but a bit different, if you know what I mean.

I needed some female comfort, she needed some male comfort.

I told her pretty much straight away that I wanted to go to bed with her, she said she liked my truthfulness. We swapped telephone numbers, job done.

We had a mini fling, 4 to be exact. It was terminal from day one, but who was worried about that at the time, not me.

So today I bumped into to someone who had seen her quite recently. She's been barred (this means she can no longer go into a certain place) from The Chillingham Arms and a working mans arms and she is now drinking in The Meldon.

It's a club (not a pub, but a working mans club in Heaton, you have to be a member to get in) that I drink in occasionally.

Well, that means I may bump into her, should be fun.

The daughter.

She phoned me up recently.

'Dad, things are not going that well, can I come home?'

I left home at 15, .................. yes 15.        I joined the army (boy service, which automatically gets you  into the army) at 15 and never really went home again. My Mother died in between and nothing was the same after that.

So I find it strange that my daughter wants to come home at 33, yes 33.

I don't mind, in fact it would be nice to have her. So anyway I gave her the 'You need to get things sorted, you can't just keep jumping from one to another, and you'll never find a better bloke than Andy' chat.

4 Days latter 'Dad, everything is Okay'

Quick update.

Who's reading. Well as you would expect most of my clicks are from England. I never publicise to anyone, never.

People just fall across me and read. Some just read a few pages, some come back over and over.

So, UK top (only just) 2nd America ( bloggers read bloggers, and the Americans are big bloggers) but a very close thing is Russia and China. Now are they just using me to show their classes how English should not be used? Germans are not far behind but with some good showings from most Europeans country's.

Nothing from Africa, not a jot.



Time for bed, good night.










No comments:

Post a Comment