Tuesday 9 July 2013

Huston, we have a problem

I'm on my sisters computer, she left it here, she does it all the time. Thats handy for me because my computer is playing up.

When I come on the 'Post' part of this blog it won't let me into 'Compose' part.
I noticed that spell check was unavailable about a week before I stopped writing but now it won't let me even write. Spell check is missing still???

So I may just start a new blog on some other medium, I'll post the address on here as soon as I'm sorted.

If anyone knows of a good Blog site let me know.

peter2020@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just testing this thing, just to see if it works. P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it does, so why do I get no remarks??
    Comments?
    All on my own.
    Is there anyome there?

    ReplyDelete