Thursday 11 July 2013

Wow. It's working.

Wow, it has suddenly let me start writing.
Wow, it has suddenly let me start writing.

I pressed strike through and it started working.

It's very late so I'm not going to mention much and spell check is not working so you'll have to work around that, I'm totally dyslexic. How does he spell that then , I don't know. It could be wrong but it looks right.

So, I've forgive the Americans for spying on everyone. Why, even though it really pissed me off at the time.

Well for one, I cant hold a grudge for long, ever.
I even forgive my ex-wife for bedding one of my mates, thats just the way I am.

So I forgive the yanks, and anyone else spying on me. What have I got to hide anyway, a bit of robbery, a bit of underage sex, a bit of murder. No. so what the hell.

Glastonbury.

I watched Glastonbury on the tv this year. If anyone does not know what this is, and why should you if you're from a far away land. It's a festival, it has about ten stages, it's massive. Google it.

Anyway, I went 20 years ago this year. It can be a bit tough. The tolilets can be a bit daunting (did I spell that right). You have to sleep in tents, they charge you for everything, even farting.

So I have not been for a while. So I'm going next year, I've put an event up on my facebook. Giving people plenty of time to consider it. I'm going with a few musicians, we can sing (not on any stage) in bars (tents) anywhere people gather. People like us when they get to see us so I'm not worried there. It should be good.
The last time I went it was 50 pence for a bath, I bet it's £5.00 now.

So I'll leave you with this little snippet, and write some more soon. I've missed writing this, even though none of you write anything in the remarks. You could if you want. I do know your reading though.

Good night, I'm glad to be back.    Good night CIA reader.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I should be the first to comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam, it proves it works. But I'm not sure that part has aways been there? See you soon.

    ReplyDelete