Monday 23 September 2013

Got the job.

Yes.

I got the job, I started today with the full induction day. My head was spinning by the time they let me go.

So I start my training tomorrow. I have to be at the depot for 7am, Oh no, not my style, but hey .................
.............. please stop me from complaining. 

Party.

While all this build up was going on I had to go down south for a birthday party. It's not what I needed, but it's what I got. 
That's the trouble when someone asks you to go to a milestone birthday party .......... six months before the party is on and you say yes no problem, then everything goes heads up... ... ......that was me.

So will life settle down, I doubt it. 

I'll keep you informed. The new jobs should generate some good stories.   BUS DRIVER.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment