Monday 7 October 2013

Still busy

Yes, I'm still busy.

I'm now into the third week of my training to be a bus driver.

It's going well, We have to do 5 days in the classroom, all sorts of legislation, operating stuff, law, routes, safety, ticket machines, passes, paying in, customer relations. 

I may even get to drive a bus one day. I am getting closer.

People are at different stages in their training, so some drivers will be going on the road on Wednesday. They still have a mentor for 5 days even after all the other stuff..

So, that's why I'm not writing much, even when I'm off I still read all the little books and pamphlets that they hand out. You have to sign for them, so they know you have had them, covering their backs all the time. 

I think I'm on ticket training tomorrow, not that they tell you. They just say 'OK be in for 5 tomorrow'. Yes that's 5 in the morning, so I have to get up at 3.50AM. 

The money is better than I thought, I got my first pay cheque (English spelling) in nearly 24 years this week, it was nice.

So, I'm off to bed. Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment