Sunday 26 January 2014

Bulldog breed.

I'm going to start with the dating thing.

It's a bit of a 'monkey on my back' at the moment.

First of all, all women seem to have exactly the same profile. They all like walking on the beach on Northumberland coast, yes it's nice but it should be crowded with good looking girls if they were to be believed.

They all eat sensibly , .... well why are the all taller lying down than when they are standing up?

Since when does size 22 knickers equate to 'A few extra pounds'.

A typical message. ................... 'Hi, what's happening?' 
That is a five page reply from me, I need to loosen up, I need to reply 'Hey, fine, ......... yup just had a look it's still fine'

Okay, I did write to one girl, it was a shot in the dark, very attractive. Four days later, she replied, a nice reply. I read it, and then re-read it. She did explain that she does not normally do long answers, she's busy. I wrote back saying that I had been a single parent so I know what it's like to be still ironing till 1 in the morning. This is true, I'll post a photo of me and my daughter at the end. 
Were still alive, so I must have done something right, but only just. I may get another mail off her, I hope.

I used to phone her mother up for cooking lessons on the phone, and I remember misunderstanding some of the terms like brown the mince. I thought she meant 'Brown' so we had cardboard meat. 

One of the problems I'm having. I've had my doors closed for such a long time. If a woman has given me any attention at all, I've been sending out negative signals. So I woke up in the New Year and said 'Okay, I'm going to get a date this year' I'm going to rally try, which should be a warning, it is. I know I fall in to the 'His tread is wearing thin and he's now in a hurry'. I'm aware of this, .......... acutely. So I'm monitoring myself. 

One other sign I got ( I do get a lot of winks, and nods) was a young doctor from Scotland (female, I need to put that in, I hate ambiguity) I looked, wow, very nice, I was wondering why me? I read her profile, I liked it, I could not find anything that would suggest she was mad, or a spoof. ( I will do spoof another time).

So I wrote to her, she had favored me, I felt I was on some sort of solid ground. The next day, ............. I looked, it had gone, no record of her what so ever.

The only thing I can think of ............ her beer (or wine) goggles had worn off and in the cold light of day, under due consideration .............. she deleted me.

Skiing.

M came round today, we pre-ordered our ski's and things, we go in two weeks. It should be good, it will be the first time I've been skiing without the old gang. 

Okay, just to help you out here, for the old gang, ........... read, without Miss Bossy Boots. I maybe able to choose what mountain I want to go up. Wow, freedom.


This is a photo of me and Maddy. She's living in the south now, good job, nice partner. I'm proud of her.

Good night 1800hrs, Sunday 26th Jan 14.







No comments:

Post a Comment