Thursday 30 January 2014

Smoking, ......... yup, giving up.

Days off.

I've been off today (Thursday 30 Jan 2014), I played golf and won for the first time in a long while. I played very well considering I have not played much. 
I then came home and checked my email, I'm getting about 10 mails a day from the dating site. You would think this is good, ............. no, it's hard work. 

The one trick I don't like, they look at your profile. From that point they can just go their way, but they can 'Wink' at you or write a message. 
They have a drink, they wink, probably indiscriminately at all the men. You go online the next day, .......... ................ Mmmmmmm, she looks nice. You send a message, they then block you.
I could be saying the wrong thing, yup, I'm going to blame myself.

Other things.

I'm off skiing soon, I'll be glad to get away.

This year it will be different, firstly it's the first time with M, he's the guitarist in the band, well to be honest he plays banjo the most now, but has to change instruments quickly if we do songs unplanned.

Secondly, we will be in a chalet, we normally go into an apartment, log fires our own TV with DVD's of our choice. It does mean that someone comes in every night and cooks for us, wine included. There will other guests, that could be good or bad, I'll let you know when we come back.

Dating, game?

Well it's not a game, it's a jungle.
I've had time to reflect, I'm no longer looking for that 'Partner for life', no. I'm now looking for someone who would like a date. 
That's going to hard as well, I've changed a few things, I'm going to stop 'Grading' women by their knicker size, yes. It's a bad habit, most women are 'A few pounds' over, and I need to remember that.
I also have to realize that I'm no longer 'God's gift'. I have limits, a lot of them to be precise. The biggest one is my smoking. It closes down 94% of the market, ............ market? yes well it is a market really.

So what with not being able to smoke at work, at play, I'm .............. I'm coming to the conclusion ......... ............... yup, I'm going to have to give up.
I hate being told what to do, ......... hate it. So for years, I've fought stopping, if they said 'YOU HAVE TO SMOKE' I would have stopped long ago.

So, I've lost the battle, ....... the freedom to smoke.
I'm going to see the doctor, there are some good programs now. ... Big help.
I could start on my skiing holiday. My doctors is  about 260 yards from my house.
I'll keep you informed.

So, ........... I've run out of things, except, ........... I have a new follower on Twitter, ...... Yup I only have 20, so I'm not the biggest attraction on Twitter. But, ........... a very high powered woman. Well to be honest she's more like a 'A 1 woman Reuters'........... talk about finger on the pulse, in the know.

Good night (19.30)








No comments:

Post a Comment