Friday 17 January 2014

Life's a bit better.

So, a quick note.

It's 11, 20 at night Friday 17th Jan, I've been out with Richard and 1 other. We''l call him, 'The Arab' his name is so well known, I could not use it. And he does not mind being called 'The Arab'.

I'm at work early, so, we met in the normal pub for a Friday night. 
The Arab wants to buy a new pub, that's what he does, he's a chef, good, well known, everywhere. We drove to see his new enterprise. It's a bit rough, it needs work. But he can do it, he's done it before, he knows what he want's. 
There was a singer on............ we call it 'A Turn', she was good, I made eye's at her, yes we were close. It's not a nice place, but it does food, that's the Arabs bag, that's what he does.
That's Friday over.

Internet dating.

So, a woman, yes, my friends think I'm gay because.............. because I'm a bit fussy. 'Yup, must be gay, seen his house?'
A woman has been getting in touch, so we decided to exchange telephone numbers last night. 
We shall chat, I like to write, then I can edit. 
No she likes to chat on the phone. ........... OK.
I sent my phone number (cell) just my mobile, we would talk. This is the Thursday night. One of my 'No alcohol nights'. Yes I drink by numbers.
She did not reply....... ..................... ................. no, nowt. 
Tonight ................ I had at this point thought she had changed her mind, ........... It's her right to change her mind ...................... she sent a text.                'Hi, it's 'A' (I'll call her A, not because she's the first, because her name does start with an A).
I told her what was going on. No I could not chat now, so it's on hold. 
I did tell her that I have a 'Gravelly voice', well I keep it that way to sing, it's not easy keeping your voice in this condition. 

How to spell gravelly, gravel, it's a rough voice, it's how I like to keep it. Yes, I work on it..


So, 1 quick thing.

It's my opinion,........... not that I really know............. But, bloggers read bloggers.

None blogger's don't care, they don't read and they don't post.
I'm getting a lot of hits from America, not a lot from the UK, we don't blog much. Nobody ever mails me or makes a comment. Other bloggers get loads of comments.

So, want to give me some advice, I do listen. My public email address is ............ and I won't mention you in my blogs, ......................... I promise, ................. peter2020@blueyonder.co.uk

I'm off to bed, 11.48 at night. or PM. 

Feeling a bit better with myself, best for a while. 
Good night.




1 comment: