Thursday 16 January 2014

Dating, Howard and more.

Ok, it's not going well.

I've started to 'Internet date', well no, I'm going to change that. I'm being rejected and rejecting people on a dating site.

It's a jungle,........... no, ..............it's worse than that. 

It goes like this, everyone one is looking for someone 10 years younger than themselves, twice as rich and twice as fit. I'm going to give it a break. Even though I've only been doing it for a week.
I do have a tick list, everybody does. 

Was I expecting too much, maybe. Am I absolutely useless, maybe. It has to be about mutual attraction, but it's not happening. 
I've paid my subs for 6 months, but I may just put up 'Not available' it saves my self worth from going any lower.

This is my profile picture. ..................... End of story, I think. Back to looking down town.

Howard.

We buried Howard this week. 
He was a great bloke, I can't remember a time when anyone was not pleased to see him. Singer, guitarist, family man, friend to everyone. We will all miss him.

We were all singing on the 13th December, all looked well. In fact he and his singing partner did quite a few songs. 
We had a great time.
He died on New Years eve.

I know this is wrong, but he had the best funeral I've ever been to. 
I think about 500 turned up, the Church was far to small, people standing outside listening on the speakers. People laughing out loud at the stories being told on the inside. Then afterwards the biggest wake you have ever see. It went on all day, well into the night. 
He would have loved it.

Work.

It's been about 7 weeks now, the run up to Christmas is over and things are settling down. So I'm starting to enjoy the job a bit more. It does get in the way of life a bit more than my other work, but Hey, I'm getting a regular pay check.
I'll keep you informed.

It's getting late, I start work at 06.18 and it's ten past 11 ( but I have had a nap this afternoon), but I'm off to bed. 

Good night.







No comments:

Post a Comment