Tuesday 7 January 2014

quick notes, early January.

Well, where to start?

It's already the 7th Jan. This year is going to go quick.
Does time go faster when you get older? I've started asking my friends.
The answer seams to be yes. 

Another lost friend.

The number of friends lost over the New Year is high. This year is no exception.

Howard, a singing friend died suddenly on New Years eve. A real shock, because the last time I saw him was 13th December and he was fine. Just a few years older than me and a friend to everyone. His son and my daughter used to knock around at school.

He was in a barber's quartet, they would come round to 'Open mike nights' and get a spot. Three men singing beautifully. He was their guitarist when they needed a bit of music.

I've started 'Internet Dating'.

I do want to find a female friend this year, and just going out to bars and things have not worked over the last 7 years, not that I was looking all that time, but you know what I mean. 

So I'm casting the net wider. 
I only started 3 days ago, so I'm at the window shopping part.

I sit there looking at some fairly bad photographs, yes mine maybe just as bad and I'm going to address that as soon as I can.

No, no, no, no no, Oh have a cu of tea, no ,no, no.
There are some very nice 'Girls' out there but they all live so far away.

I'm going to cut this short. My sister has just rung and needs my help with a roof problem. Then I have to go to work. 
Bye. 






No comments:

Post a Comment