Friday 10 January 2014

long weekend, number 1.

Long weekend.

It's my first long weekend since I started work, some how they have managed to deprive me. 
But from now on I get a long weekend every 5 weeks, sounds good to me.

So I'm off to Scotland on Saturday, Johnny's birthday bash. But before I go I'm out with GP, (golf partner, I'm always reluctant to use some one name, Johnny won't mind) for a Friday night bash at Ponteland. The first of the New Year, except we were there on the New Years eve.

So, the internet dating.

It's not good, no. Everyone's looking for someone 25 years younger than themselves. Plus everyone's well. .................. fat. 

The woman of the North East do have a certain look, and I'm going to frank here, which does mean I'm going to be rude. They have flat faces, big shoulders, they come from fisher folk and miners. They look like they could carry a cow uphill. 

I told you it was bad, yes there are some finer women around, They're just looking at the 25 years old pages.

I have adjusted my age by 2 years. I don't want to be in the geriatrics part. It's bad enough being in the 50's.

So, my vanity gets in the way again. I'm just going to renew my efforts in the real world. 

So here are my profile pictures.


I would like to say, I'm dripping with sweat on the bottom photo, that was a tricky path. One of those runs that go on forever and would be a road in the summer. Really tight turns. I think it was over 5 miles long. You get a bus at the bottom and it bring you back up.


If anyone want's to give me advice ....................... I'll listen. 

That reminds me I'm off skiing soon. I'm going with M, the guitarist out of the band. His brother has had an operation on his men's bits and can't go this year. Lucky for me.

I think I'll just have a quick look on 'Find a .......... find a'................ Oh something like that. Match dot com.

Good night. 1.20 am. I finished late so I'm winding down with a cup of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment