Tuesday 11 March 2014

Blue Tit's back.

So, the Blue Tits.

Yes, the blue tits are back, well I'm sure it's another pair. 

They turned up about 3 weeks ago, I just caught them popping into the box, a quick look round and away. 
So I kept a close eye on the box, and they have been back most morning that I have been home.

I've bought a big bag of bird seed, I know I should have it full all the time.

Last year nowt, so I'm hoping that this year will be better. I have friends who have had boxes up for years and never had a single bird in them. But mine are near to tree's with lots of food.
I'm surprised I get so much joy from watching them work away all year. 

We have had a very easy winter, not much rain (the south of England has had a lot of floods) not much wind and not much snow or frost. Yes a very easy winter. 

I have done my first cut of the grass, it was dry last week so I jumped out and did both gardens. I also have bought a new apple tree and need to find a place to plant it. The soil is not the best, so finding some soil to put in will be the hardest part.


Internet dating.

Well after a slow start, I'm getting about 4-6 mails a day, some fall on stony ground. Mostly me .......... ............ deleting, and then every now and again 'Bingo' a nice girl pops up.

So, so far I've had dates with .............. a retired police woman, a Stem cell professor (yes Professor, Russian no less) and a woman who works for local Government. 

I did like them all, but alas no ........... Thunderbolt. 
Yes I need the thunderbolt. I want to be with someone who I will fancy in ten, twenty years time. Okay I know I'm aiming at the stars, and why not? 
Obviously as I get older, and a bit wiser, I'll change my tune. 
But for now, ....... and I'm not ugly, I'm not boring, ............ I live in hope.
I'm chatting ............ at this point just chatting to ........... some very nice girls ( girl is anything between 18 and 80) but remember at this stage in our lives we tend to be ..............a bit more ............. business like, a bit more ........... practical, ........... if something looks to good to be true, it probably is to good to be true. 

The air crash.

My heart goes out to all the families that lost people in the air disaster this week, it brings back memories of 9/11 and Lockerbie.  

Now you know why I hate flying, I always think I'm going to be dead in a few hours. 

Bargains.

We have something called Pound shops, everything a pound (about $1. 60 with out looking), you get some good bargains. Example ............ a cleaning product in the shops, about £2.39, the Pound shop £1.00. 
But last week I bought a razor, .......... Oh it was the business,........... it had telescopic sights, suspension, soft handle, the lot. 
I opened the box, I must say that was hard, it was that plastic that has a 300 years life span. The blade was useless,  worse than an old razor. 
It's in the bin. 

Good night. It's just gone 6.30 pm .Tuesday 11 March 2014. (yup 14). 
It's Malcolm night tonight (every Tuesday night is Malcolm night, 2 old men chatting about nothing )


No comments:

Post a Comment