Thursday 13 March 2014

More quick notes.

March 13 2014.

So we played golf today, even though I have not been playing much I was happy.
We play 2 against 2 both............ scores count, so both players need to score well.

The weather was great, sunny, no wind, fantastic.
It was a draw, we had taken an early lead, but they played well and got themselves back in the match. So we went into the last hole one behind, it ended up .........all square. 

Internet dating.

I had a lovely message from a girl in Hull, 31 years old, lovely. I did point out the large age difference and told her I was flattered. Now I'm regretting it. I do have family down there and could easily go and see her. 
Regret, regret. 

My messages come in bunches, not much one day, then ......Wham, lots of messages. 
I've had 3 dates now, it has a pattern, chat, chat, ......... have a date, nowt.

I'm not sure you can become fond of someone in one date. But, maybe I sound better on paper, I do have some nice photo's up, it reels them in, I make them laugh on the messages, then reality. Ugly old man. 
It's 11.13 pm, off to bed good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment