Tuesday 13 May 2014

2014, late.

Quicky.

Just a quick up date.
Daughter, from now on I'll call her ............ ? ........... girl.
Girl has been here a for a week now, and finding her feet, well finding old friends. That did not take long. She was out with an old boyfriend after 2 days.
She's started to look for jobs, she has a row with her ex every day. They do have a lot to row about.
She took her phone to an expert, he took the tracking mode off her phone, ........ yes her ex had put 'Locate' on her phone so he knew where she was........... all the time. That's off now, he's furious. 

Girl was furious he had put it on without telling her, .......... so the mistrust goes on and on. 

Dating, 
Well that has it's up's and downs. Every night between 9 pm and 11pm, I get about 6 or 7 very attractive girls from Spain view me, then a minute later 'Fav' me. At first I was flattered, I would answer them, they would ask for my email address, I would refuse. 
Now I just delete them straight away, ........... well what's the point? Who ever is doing it has multi profile set up and must target people like me. .............. old men!! So, delete......... delete, every night.

Work, well that's getting easier, the traffic is still bad, the times are too tight, but I'm getting used to it. 

So, off to bed, it's 12.38 and I'm up at 7.30. Good night. 28 May 2014. 




No comments:

Post a Comment