Sunday 4 May 2014

Bank holiday.

It's a Bank holiday, weekend.

Yes, yet another bank holiday, I'm not complaining, another day off with pay.
So, the treadmill of dating, that's what it feels like, goes on.

I'm in contact with a teacher from Cumbria, it's the other side of the country, but not that far, about 50 miles.
I've now had 3,700 views, that mean's ............. 3,697 rejections, no, to be honest I get a lot of winks and mail, but ............. 

Other things.

My job, .......... well I always feel as though I'm ten minutes from being sacked (fired), it's a tough job made harder by the iron discipline, yes it's more disciplined than the army, one wrong word, one wrong move, you're gone. I wondered why they needed so many trainee's. A big turnover of staff, so, I may not last long.

My daughter, ....... she lives in the south with her partner of 5 years, they have a house, a car, a motorbike, some cats, both have good jobs. What could go wrong?

Well it has, I've been getting text's and chat's off my daughter.
Dad, he does this, Dad he's does that, but behind it all is a collapse in trust, it's gone and they will not get it back.
So, I'm on standby for the move north. I don't want her to be in a poor relationship for years, it's not worth it, too much trouble.
I know what your saying, they should work at it, yes, but that's the way of the world today.


Dating.

So, while I've been writing this I had some messages come in, one was from the teacher in Cumbria, well we exchanged numbers and we've had a chat, it did not go well. Yes, there must be something wrong. 
I've thought about the subjects , nothing too controversial, ............. but I've a feeling that's it. .....Pity.
I think I'll give it a miss for awhile, I'm tired of all the ........... high expectations, the disappointment and the scammers. 
I'll tell you about the scammers another time. Obviously I live in that vulnerable world of 'Older man' easily hoodwinked, ............. so, my defences are high. 

Newcastle won yesterday, first time in a very long time. 

Sunday 4 May, 2014.            3.06 pm. 







No comments:

Post a Comment