Thursday 15 May 2014

Looking up, at last.

Ha, things are looking up.

It's funny, a week in politics is a long time, well that applies to many things.

After months of internet dating, well ............ internet rejection, I think I have met some one.
It's early, but ........... it has a good feel.
She's half French half British, we had a long talk on the phone today, she said I sounded so ........ well a lot of nice things. 
She has sent some photo's, family, children, I've returned some to her, ............ hand picked of course, well I don't want her to disappear to soon.
I also sent her the link to my song on youtube, well I can't hide to much on that. So, .......... I'll see.

Here's the link, she said I look sad, ............ whoops, I told her you could not sing a song like that and be smiling. .............. MMMmmm. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lroE0eQJais

Golf tomorrow, so off to bed. Funny thing about this video, the stats have been reset, It had more views on and it had comments, all gone. Not to worry.

Good night, 1.10 am, late again. 15 May 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment