Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Girl is home, and don't I know it.

It's a struggle sometimes.

So, lifes little struggles goes on.

My daughter has come back home, 'Girl'. It's not going well, ......... well why should it?

I need to talk about other things, ............ the dating, yes, that's easier to address.
I've stopped my membership of the two dating sites, well they are both the same site, with the same people on, so it's not worth being in both, it's not worth being in one.

I don't know, are we (the older set) the hardest group? have we been bitten once too often? are we expecting too much?

Here are the bald facts. ................ just under 4,000 views, 3 dates, only one with a re-date.
About, (and I was not taking notes at the time) 30 'Chats' this is where both of you like the look of one another and Email each other. 
Most time a few messages and then without warning she disappears, this means she has blocked you. This also means any correspondences disappears as well so you can't even check what you have said.

Some just fizzle out, and that's fine, but to go on and find someone you have been having a chat with has gone? ............... What the ............ ? Especially if they have sent messages saying 'You make me laugh' ....... ...... 'I was howling at that'
I know, I know, I do ............. I do, get a bit risky with jokes. I may never learn.

It's the night I meet Malcolm, so must catch a bus.

It's nearly 8pm, Tuesday 20 May 2014.









No comments:

Post a Comment