Wednesday 11 April 2012

I'm finding it hard to minimise the amount of time I spend on-line. I used to get up and while the kettle was boiling I would stand and have a fag (cigarette), now I boot up while having a fag. If I have some thing to do I get on with it, but only after I have checked Facebook, email, Twitter, control panel on Lulu and now this blog stats.
It gets worse, I then say 'Ok, lets do something in the real world' so this morning while the kettle was boiling I noticed that two Blue Tits have moved in a bird house my Grandson had put up 3 years ago. Whhooaaa, I got the camcorder out and set it up and then drank tea (2.5 sugars with milk).
Not long to wait, there they were, in they went had a look round then off. Within 10 minutes I had enough to post onto FB, so my Grandson could see for himself. Yes I'm back at the computer, I can't find the lead that goes from the camcorder to the computer (which is a real bummer, because I only bought it last week).
So what do I do I decide to tell my blog. I'm off to the real world (it won't last of course).
Where's that lead?
I must try not to use so many brackets (no I like it).

No comments:

Post a Comment