Saturday 28 April 2012

Late copy? sorry.

I'm getting excited, it's less than a week till I fly to New York. I want a parachute, I'm a bad flier. I'm the Smuck who starts clapping when we land and it's the only time I talk to Santa (yes I believe).

Well this is some drought, the golf course has been closed all week due to flooding and you have to put welly's on just to put the bin out. We live close to Kielder Dam and everyone kicked up a stink about 30 years ago about the cost of the dam, but it seems we have cornered the market for fresh water. The south of England needs to wake up. A man running around with a bucket is just not good enough.

My sister (number 2) is off for a long weekend with her long standing (on, off, on, off) boyfriend. It's on at the moment and they like shooting off and looking at things. I like shooting off and drinking. Well she's lending me her car for 3 days so I'm going to try and get to Jedburgh and records some songs and I may be able to post them on here, I'm not sure. One of the songs I've been doing a lot of work on is 'Spanish Train' Chris de Burgh.

I should have posted this yesterday, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment