Saturday 28 April 2012

some pic's and a bit of blather.

I've been cleaning out the photo part of my mobile phone in readiness for my trip to America, I'm taking a camera as well, but you know what it's like. You always have your phone.

Talking about America, someone said last night 'Don't get drunk you'll get mugged'. What, I did not want an argument so I held my tongue, but I'm sure that if I have a few pints of local beer I wont get mugged.

So anyway here's a few pics off the phone.

 It's not often the camera comes out on the golf course, but we were moving very slow on this day.

We had a call 'Could you take a satellite dish down off my telephone wire' ???? Yes. The wind had blow it off the wall and some how snagged on the wire.



We had just finished work in Wallsend and could see this smoke rising from what looked like my favourite pub 'The Cumberland Arms'. It was a scrapyard quite close


Christmas Day, walking along the beach. A 55 foot whale. A bit smelly.



This was taken the day after my fall. A smashed heel. Lots of free morphine, the nurse said 'You have not used much Morphine' Good old NHS. I don't remember much after that. The legs getting better but it's been a long haul. 10 months.

The Blue Tits are working hard today, but the box was tilted on it's side this morning. I think a cat has tried to get at them. I think a bit of wire may be called for.

Newcastle are away to Wigan today, the season's really hotting up. Wigan, Chelsea, Manchester City and Everton (away) are our last 4 games.


No comments:

Post a Comment